Server SQL for Driver Microsoft the with Node.js Latest Build
After i wanted to use the new Microsoft Sql Server Driver for Node.js, I got one big Problem:
Error: The specified procedure could not be found.
I just wondering why it isn't working. So after a long research i've found out, that the Latest Node.js isn't compatible with the Sql Server Driver.
The Solution that it will work is following:
1. Download the latest Sql Server Driver -> https://github.com/WindowsAzure/node-sqlserver
2. Install the Latest Node.js
3. Open console, Insert following
4. Insert "npm install -g node-gyp"
5. go into the sql server driver folder in the console
5. Insert "node-gyp"
6. Insert "node-gyp build"
7. Then copy the sqlserver.node file from the build\(Release|Debug) directory to the lib directory. If you would like to use Visual C++ to debug the driver, also copy the sqlserver.pdb file from the same directory.
Have fun :)