account Administrator Built-in for open can’t app This Store - update 8.1 Windows
You might have encountered with this strange and annoying error. This app can’t open for Built-in Administrator account please sign in with a different account and try again. or while User Account Control is turned off. You need to turn on UAC There is an easy solution for the error:
- Press Windows key + R and in run dialog box type: "secpol.msc"
- Go to Local Policies –> Security Options –> Scroll down and find "User Access Control: Admin Approval Mode For built in….."
- Double click on it and select enabled and the press ok
- Again hold windows key and R and type "regedit"
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\UIPI
- And on the right hand side double click on default and change the value to "0×00000001(1)" and click ok
- Restart your computer and Windows Store will be open and you can download and install Windows 8.1 Update.